An abundance of fresh berries is certainly one of the best things about summertime in the Midwest. Many hot afternoons during summers I spent in Michigan were devoted to collecting sweet, ripe berries for eating and using fresh and for preserving to enjoy during the long, cold winter months.
This recipe round up features fifty-two delicious ways to enjoy a variety of summer berries this year. Below you’ll find some classic recipes you know and love mixed in with some fresh, fun recipes that just might become your new summer favorite. Enjoy!
Breakfast & Brunch
1. Blueberry Basil Muffins from Oh My Veggies
2. Triple Berry Baked Oatmeal from Happy Healthy Momma
3. Chévre & Blackberry Doughnuts from Bakeaholic Momma
4. Raspberry Breakfast Bowls from Pinch of Yum
5. Strawberry and Yogurt Bran Muffins from Dishing Up the Dirt